U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Paul Krause-Hall of Fame AUTOGRAPHED Minnesota Vikings Riddell mini-helmet with,
Joe Dunmars Signed Pistons Jersey,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Igloo Retro Backpack Cooler,
- Barbie 1987 California Dream Ken
- FACTORY SEALED super smash bros brawl
- NWT Dooney & Bourke Pebble Grain Clutch Wallet Wine Color
- Bbw discontinued body spray x4
- Star Wars The Child Plush Toy 11inch
- Apple Logic Studio Pro 9
- Funko Pop Marty McFly Canadian Convention Exclusive
- Vtg original oil paintings of venice
- OVERLAND VEHICLE SYSTEMS FREEDOM RACK SIDE RAILS Truck Rack Side Rails PT
|Vintage Corelle Corning Wildflower Orange Poppy Cups & Saucer Sets Lot Of 4||1.2538||Alex Rodriguez signed photo,||BTS BT21 RJ Alphabet Pottery Cup (Black),|