U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sophia Caperelli Red Leather Crossbody,
Michael Kors large Sloan Quilted leather chain shoulder or crossbody tan bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini Crossbody Bag,
- Upcycled denim bleach tie-dye over dyed vest
- UGG Toscana Lamb fur Pom Charm NWT
- Raglan Bamboo Long Sleeve Sleep Suit Eric Carle Moon
- Banana Republic Womans Jacket - XS
- IGIA Cellu Lift Massage System
- Bundle for Glitter Goddess ❤️
- Air Jordan 9 Olive
- LIGHT SHIP DESCENDING 1979 JOHN BERKEY SCI-FI SPACE ART PORTAL POSTER PAINTING
Upright GO Posture,
|Yedi Espresso Cups Saucers Coffee Tea Demitasse Set of 2 Housewares Marble Gray||1.2538||Rosenthal Plaza Cup & Saucers Set of 6 1960's Raymond Loewy Selb Germany,||Hanyu Yuzuru photograph Autographed Photos Celebrity Autographed Photos,|