U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New Lilly Pulitzer Melani Shift Coastal Blue Dress,
Free People Jayde High Rise Flare 70s Jeans,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Young Fabulous & Broke Hooded V-Neck Sweater Black M/L #4854,
- Her Universe Disney Lilo and Stitch Glow in the Dark Skeleton Mini Backpack
- Funko Pop Lot borderlands
- VS PINK Puffer Jacket Camo Coat Packable L Travel Fold in a Bag NWT
- Micah Parsons onyx vintage blue ink on card Rookie auto
- Loungefly DISNEY Backpack - UP #2 - Dug AOP
- Word Domination Spelling Disaster Card Board Game Jeff Beck Andrew Beck 2017
- Apple Series 5 Gold 40 mm rose gold w/straps
One Punch Man Deluxe Version Threezero 1/6 Scale Figure,
|Vintage Gap Sun Faded Flare Long Lean Grey Low Rise Bootcut Pants Jeans Women 32||1.2538||Kate Spade Minnie Tote,||NWT Young Fabulous & Broke Hoodie size S,|