U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
AG Adriano Goldschmied The Quinne High Rise Crop Flare Jeans, Size 29R,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Laura Ashley puff sleeve 80s floral dress 8,
- 2021 Topps Chrome Update Series Lot
- Lalabu Men's Gray Baby Wearing Tee with Magnetic Pouch Dad Shirt Size XL
- MSTR Marvel Black Panther Watch
- New P448 Cow Print Star High-Top Sneaker // 41
- NBA 2021-2022 Contenders Blaster Box
- PSA 8 Jungle Set Flareon Jolteon Vaporean
- Vintage Tienshan Magnolia Fine China Coffee / tea cup Set
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 20.0-Megapixel Digital Camera
- Taryn Rose Black driving loafers
- De Vesi KARLITO'S WAY Karl Lagerfeld Limited Edition Hand Painted Bag
MK Purse & Wallet set,
|KanCan Midrise Flare Jeans||1.2538||Krist Gudnason Denim Rainbow Ribbon Dress Womens Size Large L Vintage Cotton,||Ray-Ban New Wayfarer 901/52 (USED),|