U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sanyei Platter 17 3/4” X 13 1/2” Winter Country Scene Large Made In Japan,
Large Antique English T & R Boote Ironstone Platter,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Patchwork Quilt 6 Point Star Cutter Repair Parts Repurpose 82 x 68 OLD!,
- Cole Haan Falmouth Grand OS Casual Sneakers Men’s Size 12M
- Singer 221 Featherweight sewing machine (centennial) with case
- Reformation Women's Mauve Short Sleeve Lace-Up Tunic Shift Dress Size M
- John Lennon Antique Round Spectacles
- Murano Orange/Clear Swan
- Jimmy Garoppolo Topps Chrome PSA Rookie
- Vans kid shoes 12K
- D. MARTENS SANDALS
- Yellow Genuine Leather Jacket
- TABITHA Pink Wool Sleeveless Jacket M
VINTAGE GUITAR BELT,
|EMU Australia Brunswick Fur Slip-ons||1.2538||UGG Brown Leather Loafer Moccasins Flats sz 9,||Antique Bronze Ceremonial Bell from India,|