U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
The amazing spiderman #209,
Lululemon extra mile short sleeve Heathe,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
X-Men 175 - Key issue - CGC 9.6,
- HTF BNA BRAND NEW ANIMAL STARTER BOOK!
- Coach Madison Leather Sophia Shoulder Bag J1220-Fi8609
- Nike Dunk High Premium Philadelphia Panthers Size: US 11.5
- Sperry Salt Water Duck Boots Tan/Dark Brown Women’s 7
- Verbena Infusion by Laura Mercier
- Lululemon another mile jacket Size 2
- Rock Revival Cameo Boot Jeans Womens 30 Distressed Pockets Light Wash Low Rise
- Bauer Vapor X60 Hockey Pants Junior Size Medium M Used Good Shape! See Pictures!
Sammy Hager - STANDING HAMPTON / THREE LOCK BOX Vinyl Records,
|Rusko Songs Vinyl||1.2538||VS PINK White Rainbow Logo SS Tee XLARGE XL,||Authenric Prada pebble leather handbag,|