U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
lot of comics,
NIB Nike Women's Air Max Excee Running Shoes - size 9.5,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
DearS Manga comic book,
- Tom Ford Jack TF45 Sunglasses Polarized
- On hold for Luminescent
- Jordan Kids' Grade School Air Jordan 12 Retro Basketball Shoes
- Tory Burch Kingsbridge Black Velvet Studded Wedge Sandals
- WWE elite Mark Henry Decade Of Domination
- NWT EXPRESS Cozy Sherpa Flyaway Jacket
- The Everyday Raycon Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds with Microphone- Stereo Sound in-
- Robert Graham drivers
New Nike Air VaporMax 2019 Black Gold SAMPLE GS Youth Sz 3.5Y / Women's Sz 5,
|Beddys twin/twin xl zippered bedding||1.2538||New Nurse Mates Align Velocity Shoes Sneakers White Colored,||Floral Patchwork Hand Sewn Quilt Vtg Home Decor Country Farmhouse Flower Garden,|