U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Dog collar - M,
Demon Slayer Shinobu Kocho Plush BIG Nesoberi Lay Down Plushie,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Cookies & Milk Set + PB&J Set Squishmallow Bundle BNWT,
- Vintage Ceramic Pitcher & Bowl Set
- Batman who laughs sideshow premium format exclusive statue
- LULULEMON DEFINE JACKET
- Hanna Andersson Baby Bear Fleece Jacket
- Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof PoE Switch, with 16 Ports PoE 2G Uplink
- Vintage Whitehall avocado juice glasses
- 2 Vintage Gold Kneehugger elves
- RARE Disney Winnie the Pooh Sega JP 15” Blushed Lying Plush IN HAND Exclusive
- Jumbo Peep
- Womans Harley-Davidson leather Jacket Size L
- Winston White Germaine Jumpsuit
- Brand New Valve Steam Deck 256 GB - In hand
Acer predator xb3,
|Victorias Secret Sports Bra 38D||1.2538||Demon Slayer Jean Jacket,||LG 35” UltraWide Curved Monitor HDR10 100Hz 3440 x 1440 (3WN65C-B),|