U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kate quinn moon and stars bundle,
vintage jewelry picture,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
GUCCI Pour Homme Vintage Brown Plastic Box - Rare,
- Framed Jean-Paul Loup Plate- Noel 1973 Betourne Limoges Signed 313/500
- CVG Leggings
- Electric Visual EGX Matte White Snowboarding Goggles w/ extra lense
- NEW ModCloth Bethany One Piece Swimsuit
- Hope Angel - Margaret Furlong
- Carhartt Mens Size 48 x 32 Straight Leg Jeans
- Custom jordan 1s replacment box
- St. John Evening Red Knit Metallic Beaded Spaghetti Strap Cocktail Dress
- History book
Joseff of Hollywood Rare Vintage Brooch,
|2012 Panini Brilliance Kawhi Leonard BGS 9.5||1.2538||BRAND NEW IN BOX!! S-Y608 baby electric rocking chair with bluetooth remote cont,||Reserved for James Toy group for girls!!And for Boys!!!,|