U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
7 for all Mankind jeans, flare, size 32,
Signed Wrecker Star Wars Funko Pop! #413 w/ Beckett COA,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
DELUXE PAINT Four Horsemen Mythic Legions ALL STARS TEMPLAR KNIGHT LEGION,
- HUGE marvel action figures lot
- iPhone 8 Plus Unlocked White 64GB
- FIGS Rafaela Mandarin Collar Scrub Top - Hunter Green, XS
- GI Joe Basic Training Army & Navy Seal 2 pack 12 inch action figure 2001/2002
- NWT Zara Faux Leather Midi Dress Size Xs
- Philodendron Silver Sword
- PS4 slim 1tb bundle
- Citizen Womens Watch with Black Face New
- Fisher Price GeoTrax Trains and Tracks
- Bandeau swimsuit two piece
Hello kitty assorted faces tote bag,
|Victoria's Secret PINK Quilted Large Duffel Bag||1.2538||Manifest that shiz 20oz Tumbler,||Brand New Bundle of 2 Manna Color Changing 12 pack Tumblers,|