U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Corelle Impressions 16 oz Glass Set Of 4 Sunflowers NEW Sunsations 1995,
Fiestaware Chartreuse Lime Green Butter Dish,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Gibson Overseas Juneau 16-Piece Dinnerware Set,
- KIDS c12 Vera Bradley- little mermaid crocs
- PlayBoy AOP Crop Hoodie
- Mens North Face Montana Gloves Sz L
- Funko Pop Disney Lilo & Stitch Lot - Stitch Exclusives
- Nike ACG Goose Down Puffer Jacket Med
- Sam Edelman Faux Suede Shearling coat M
- I Love Lucy mini backpack/purse
- Kai kai creations
- NEW Peloton Sails High Waist Leggings & High Neck Sports Bra Set Size Small
- Mossimo Women's Multicolor Polyester & Wool Long Sleeve Button Pea Coat Size M
- Michael Kors Logo Wristlet
TWO White Ironstone Plates, Divided Restaurant, Lunch Counter Dishes, 1930s-40s,
|Finely crafted version of the Key Devil's Eye necklaceWomen's braceletBraceletsE||1.2538||Rae Dunn Jelly Beans Bundle,||10kt real gold franco chain 1.3 mm thick,|