U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
ted baker high rise trousers with bow,
Betsey Johnson Vintage Beaded Evening Bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tory Burch Safari Cardigan Sz XS,
- SAMSUNG C32HG70QQN 32" CURVED QLED 144HZ 1MS RESPONSE TIME MONITOR (USED)
- L L Bean Moccasins Loafers Shoes Womens 9M Tan Slip-On Hard Sole Flats 74997
- OluKai Lae'Ahi Slip On Mesh Light Gray Sneakers Men's 11 10443-2525
- NWT ROCK REVIVAL Cargo Crop Capri Khaki Pants Sequin Pocket Women's NEW Size 25
- Air Jordan 1 Bred Size 9.5!!REPS!!No Lower Than $200!!
- Coral Leather Jacket
- THEORY Women's Size 4 Olive Green Hannon Modern Silk Georgette Cargo Crop Pants
- Vintage Culver ice bucket
- Build A Bear Pokemon Dragonite Bundle
- Funko Scooby-Doo Cooler With 4 Commons and One Sealed Space Ghost
Tory Burch halfmoon small tote,
|Persaman New York Hot Pink Genuine Leather Small Women Purse NEW||1.2538||InCashmere Crew Neck Button-up Cardigan Raglan Sleeve Cream Medium #4503,||Disney Hocus Pocus blind box complete set of pins,|