U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Smiling Pretty babyToddler doll- Melody,
(6) 1940 Play Ball Cards- Hugh Jennings!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Anthropologie Women's Brown Casual Relaxed Striped Chino Pants Size 31T,
- JUST USA | NWT Morrie Boyfriend Denim Jacket
- VINTAGE 1981 WILKINSON SNAP BACK TRUCKER HAT w/ 3D RABBIT | OSFM | USA
- BTS MOTS ON:E Route Photobook w/ Jin pc
- Manolo Blahnik Butterflop D'Orsay Pumps
- Posh Peanut Linet Twirl
- Amore Pacific Youth Revolution Radiance Concentrator 1 oz full size
- 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Slim Accordion Tote
- DENNIS BASSO WATER RESISTANT RAINCOAT SIZE MEDIUM
MSGM Faux Snakeskin Pants 40/4 NEW,
|NEW Bella 2.9 Qt Air Fryer||1.2538||Lularoe Lindsay Lace Cardigan SZ L,||Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Cardigan Small - Medium,|