U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
10 K Yellow Gold plated ring,
Dwayne Haskins flash on card auto Ohio State rookie card 5/50,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Free People Sunbrite Textured Sweater Mint Combo,
- Heavyweight Denim Unisex Apron One Size
- Uniqlo Verdy T Shirt x3
- Reserved Listing for FreddieMercari
- Cream cargo pants with brown stitch
- Talavera Cone Planter Mexican Pottery HandPainted Indoor Outdoor Home Decor 5.5"
- Lululemon Movement Jacket in Apex Stripe
- Dr Martens 1460 Black Rainbow
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ´Clay´
- Intel Core i5-9400f
- RC MATTHEW STAFFORD ROOKIE JERSEY PATCH UPPER DECK UD 2009 UGA GEORGIA LA RAMS !
- Michael Kors " Nancy" Mid pumps 8.5
GMA GEM MINT 10 Elite Series RC,
|2021 Immaculate Antonio Gibson Patch/Auto 51/99||1.2538||New Valentino Garavani Belt Beg,||✨ 1CT SIZE 9 NATURAL OPAL 925 TWIST HALO,|