U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Johnny Was Elaborately Embroidered Top L,
MCM Cognac Studded Visetos,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Eileen Fisher Petite Raisin Purple Velvet Tunic SM,
- Zara printed embroidered tunic dress
- Ming Wang Black Purple Jacket
- Heartwood Creek 105533 Santa Figurine w/ Cane Lantern 12" Enesco 2002 Jim Shore
- New! Women's Leopard/ Faux Fur TOMS
- Smart tab tablet with instructions
- BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner brand new in box
- Coach Snowman Wallet
- Pyrex Horizon Blue 503 with lid
- Canon AE-1 Program 35mm Camera with 2 Extra Lens, Flash
- NWT Pretty Little Thing Bodysuit
Burberry Banner Small Crossbody Bag,
|August Smart Lock Pro + Connect Wifi-Bridge||1.2538||Bundle of 3 Spring Table Cloth-Peter Rabbits Tablecloth 55”x80”|Party Decoration,||Nike Golf TW Dry Polo Novelty Blue Void/White Small,|