U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Boots Eastland Mens,
Nintendo Switch Lite in Yellow Parts,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
SPAWN #313 "Virgin" CGC 9.8 Cult of Omega" (PART 3 of 3),
- Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Amino Acid Exfoliating Peel Pads
- Magnanni Tan Leather Lace Up Oxfords Dress Shoes Cap Toe Men's Size 10.5
- Tupperware Vintage Colander-Strainer Set
- Vintage Hurricane Style Swag Lamp
- Y2K Juicy Couture Silver shoulder bag Lock and Key
- 6" NES Retro Destroyer TEQ63 by Quiccs x Martian Toys x IamRetro Exclusive
- Signed "Tri-lek" Set COA Star Wars Twilek Nathan Szerdy Girls
MICHAEL JORDAN LEGACY COL. GOLD BGS 9.5,
|Kamik well insulated black snow boots||1.2538||Justin men's 81/2 boot,||My Size Angel Barbie Comes in Original Box,|