U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
WWE Figure Lot,
Size 11- Air Jordan 3 Retro black cement mens basketball shoes,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Adidas Adizero 8.0 Low Lightweight Football Cleats Rainbow F35077 Mens Size 13,
- basketball nba hoops
- Starbucks tumbler Iridescent Mermaid
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia edt
- Sega Genesis CD Backup Ram Cart - AUTHENTIC - CLEANED & TESTED
- Cutter Buck Cutter Buck Ladies Discovery Hybrid Solid Jacket size L
- Club Monaco Perfect Black Cotton Blend 2 Button Lined Blazer woman’s size 0
- Spiritual Gangster Tie Dye Laguna Sweatpants Pastel Swirl sz M NWT
Spice Girls Watch With Tin,
|LEGO Grand Piano 21323||1.2538||Friskies cat food/ special kitty and Rachaelray special cat food,||Watch cat person favorite,|