U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Valentines handmade squishy bigfoot plush red tan 6 inches,
Star Wars Hawaiian Shirt Death Star Luau Aloha Dagobah Red Mens Medium,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Reserved Bundle for Stacey Revis Silvers,
- Dyson Prussian blue complete airwrap with extra long barrels
- Vintage Canterbury pottery
- wandavision Funko pop
- Beautiful Vintage Chinese Coins Asia Hong Kong Taiwan and Beyond
- Air Jordan Retro 5 University Red
- Womens pink gucci monogram sandals
- Maeve Anthropologie Small Black White Floral Asymmetrical Lined Maxi Flowy Skirt
- Wooden Ships Long Sleeve Loose Knit Green Cardigan Size Medium /Large New
- Chanel bronzer
- Bundle for xenia421
- Glock Perfection Women's Heathered Fleece Pullover. Size: Large.
- Girl shoe
Hipdot My Chemical Romance Palette,
|TMNT Funko Soda Set of 4 Common Turtles and Bag||1.2538||Spawn McFarlane Skullcrusher,||Net red ostrich hanging plush toy figure 720,|