U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2017-18 Panini Prizm Fast Break Box SEALED,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tag: 32 x 34 (32 x 33.5) Men’s Cinch White Label Stretch Jeans,
- Peter Thomas Roth water drench cleanser & toner
- Columbia Powderbug™ Forty Snow Boot Toddler size 6 - 1637883520
- Robert David Brown Leather Ankle Lace-up Chukka Bootie Shoes 12M
- Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Yuta Okkotsu T-Shirt
- Masters Of The Universe Revelations Scareglow
- Viking Professional 7" Santoku Knife
- Marvel Legends Bucky & Falcon
- lululemon knot gonna fly tank
- Rae Dunn cookies canister + matching cups
NIKE Air Max 200 GS 'White Hyper Pink' Sneakers Sz US 7Y New,
|Fisher Price Little People Disney Mia and Alice in Wonderland Set||1.2538||2020-21 Nikola Jokic Donruss Optic Holo Purple Laser /99 #7 SGC 10,||Lebron james 2003 upperdeck mvp rookie,|