U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Bunny Esmond blanket,
Starbucks Coaster Combo,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
corelle dinnerware indian summer,
- VTG Lee dungarees jeans
- B10 Salal Bush 1 large Live Plant Edible Berries
- Kayline Tool Holders Jet Black Model AH200 Steel Rust-Free
- Gravion Zwei DVD BoxSet
- Kendra Scott Danielle Gold In Ivory Mother-Of-Pearl Drop Earrings
- Vintage Japanese Stereo Headset Headphones
- Anthropologie McKenzie Leopard Dress
- Loki Crossbody Loungefly
- K-YEN Lamb Leather Belted Trench Coat Jacket - Size Large
Disneyland antenna toppers lot,
|Gravity Defyer Mighty Walk Red Gray Trail Running Shoes Men's 12 TB9024MGR-M||1.2538||Childhoods Clothing Faded Camo Set 0-3 months,||The Big One Blue and White Geometric Pattern 5'X6' Oversized Blanket NEW,|