U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Louis Vuitton Iphone 6 Plus Folio Phone Case,
Kidrobot Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TMNT Shell Shock Lot of 3 Mutagen Man Ace*,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Gucci wallet Japan AOYAMA 2007 EXCLUSIVE,
- Vintage MacKenzie-Childs ‘Brittany’ Fluted Salad Plate.
- Longaberger basket. 4 drink holders, on top & food in bottom.
- nwt Coach Dempsey Tote 22 In Signature with Disco Patches Gold/Kha
- Madewell Camel Slingback Mules
- Tanjiro Flame Chase Funko Pop set
- Nike Dunk Low ‘Championship Goldenrod’ (2021) Sz 12 Ds
- Birkenstock Suede Arizona Sandals Taupe Size 38
Food fighter burger,
|Cocomelon Friends Figures||1.2538||Mini Brands Series 2 Filled Case,||Nintendo Game & Watch Snoopy Tennis SP-30,|