U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
LE CREUSET #14 Saucepan Pot w Spout & Wood Handle, Flame Orange Cast Iron Enamel,
Sears craftsman master combination 10 in 50 tooth industrial saw blade,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Loungefly Jack Skellington Disney Parks Mini Backpacks,
- white Gold Diamond Juste un Clou Nail Bracelet Size 17
- Sorel Go - Bodega Run Outdoor Slipper
- Evoluent VM4L VerticalMouse 4 Left Hand Ergonomic Mouse with Wired USB Connectio
- Hot Wheels ID Porsche 911 bundle of 4 (reserved for Robby)
- Starbucks 2022 emerald green tumbler bundle
- silver Morgan
- LL Bean 3 pocket multi compartment Backpack
- Lululemon quilted embrace cross body black
Minnie Mouse Wishes Come True Backpack,
|NEW Portland Leather Bucket Backpack||1.2538||Kendra Scott Maroon Jade Rayne,||Loungefly Tinkerbell cosplay mini backpack,|