U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kemdra Scott necklace,
Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Screwdriver With Battery,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tory Burch BRITTEN CROC Zip Contennial Wallet-BLACK,
- Nike Lacrosse Backpack / Equipment Bag -
- FansToys Grinder AKA Masterpiece Grimlock
- Stuart Weitzman Stretch Slip On Loafer Sneaker
- Chico's Women's The So Slimming Girlfriend Ankle Skinny Jeans Size 0/S/4 Tall
- Michael Kors Jet Set Cross Large East West Crossbody bag
- LL Bean Mountain Slippers Slip On Suede Fleece Lined 301052 Mens Size 11 Brown
- Burberry London Button Up Dress Shirt 16.5 34 Blue Striped Pocket Long Sleeves
- Denim Jumper Dress Flag Stars Patriotic
2 story ladder,
|3 Auto Hammers ABC Forged steel pointy||1.2538||NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 pack,||Hercules Cordless Reciprocating Saw HC75B 64986 TOOL ONLY,|