U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Dagne Dover Landon Duffle Gym,
Onia Floral One Piece Size Small,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Fabrile Studios Big Bear CA Pottery 6.5”Pitcher Vase,
- Silpada R1203 Iconic Cha-Cha Ball Bead Sterling Silver
- Vintage Texas Longhorns Nike Football Authentic Jersey Sz 56 Colt McCoy
- Msi Geforce GTX 1050 ti
- Brand new rocky composite toe work boots
- Nike Air Foamposite Shattered Backboard size 8 314996-013
- BCBG Max Formal Purple Dress
- Funko Soda Scooby Doo: Shaggy Chase Soda!
- Linen Queen Sheets
- 2022 Topps Series 1 Shohei Ohtani 52/75 Chrome 35th Anniversary Card
- Levi’s 511 Jeans
Kate Spade Wilson Talya tote,
|Coach Crossgrain Leather City Zip Tote Bag F58846 Light Gold/Saddle Brown NEW!||1.2538||Vintage Vase, Abingdon, 10", VG,||johnston and murphy xc4 waterproof boots- open to all offers!,|