U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Beautiful oil lamp,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
hart tools 7-1/4 Circular Saw -Sierra circular -tool only,
- Yamato vol.100 One Piece Lottery Figure JAPAN
- Murad City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturi
- Henri Bendel W57th Crossbody
- KEVIN GARNETT
- Jordan 10 Retro "OVO"
- Fire 7 tablet, 7" display, 16 GB, latest model
- Stitch Crashes Disney Pin tinkerbell
- Collision Course Jay-z & Linkin Park Collab Promotional Adult Med. T-Shirt 2004
- Lands end button down blouse
- taylor swift eras pajamas pajama pj pjs jammies red taylors version TV large NEW
- Abercrombie the skinny high rise jean curve love
Size Small thru XL - Black Layered Baby doll,
|Ryobi 40v Brushless Trimmer Tool Only||1.2538||Nintendo Wii ONLY USED ONCE - LIKE NEW IN BOX,||ALLSAINTS RIGG HIGH TOP CHALK Mens sneaker size 8,|