U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Dewalt Max Fit right angle attachment & Demo gloves & accessories,
New ZX 2K Boost Star Wars,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Yeezy QNTM Boost Teal,
- Michaelangelo Ivory Wedding Dress and Veil
- Junk Journal SUMMER Handmade Ring Bound Upcycled Land*shark Lager Recycled
- Anthro Postage Stamp White Cotton Button with Gingham Details
- EUK TUK Pointy English Mod Oxfords
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VS Cobra Kai 3 Pack Bundle, Leo/Mickey/Donny/Johnny
- Patricia Nash Leather Shoulder Purse
- Tommy bahama 50 ml / 1.7 fl oz eau de parfum vintage spray
- Stained Glass Terrarium, earth tone shades.
- Kate Spade Robyn Chain Saddle Bag Navy/Basket Weave NWT
|Ja Morant RC 2019 Panini Select Premier Level Rookie PSA 10 Gem Mint Memphis||1.2538||New Loom Rubber Bands Bracelet Kit,||Black Series 6" KOTR set: Darth NIHILUS & REVAN,|