U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Autumn Alexite Stunning Statement Engagement Right Hand Solitaire Ring Platinum,
Lot of Lularoe Dresses Size Large,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Huge Top Quality Garnet & Solid 925 Silver Square Ring Size 7,
- Vintage WWF 1985 Junk Yard Dog JYD 32 oz Glass Mint WWE Hulk Hogan Hulkamania
- NWT Coach BLUE Apple Wireless Earbud LEATHER Case Holder
- Disneyland Exclusive MARVEL AVENGERS CAMPUS Spider-Bot Interactive Remote Bot
- Nike Black & Red Track Jacket
- BTS Official Artist Made Bad Day Pajamas L Jin
- Vintage Wilson's Leather Suede Sheepskin Lined Vest Womens Medium Antler Toggle.
- 2- Panini Mosaic NFL Trading Cards /Last stocked
- TIBI Silk Maxi Skirt
- Invicta IG0098-RLC8S-Y Storage Case - Yellow
- koolaburra by ugg warm winter boots
- Anderson Silva Autograph UFC MMA BOXING
- Nike Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA College Pullover Crewneck Sweatshirt Size 3XL
Louis Vuitton HOT Air Balloon bag charm.. Rare Item !,
|S925 citrine birthstone Ring||1.2538||House wiring fifth edition,||Speed Up Lululemon Shorts Size 4; 4",|