U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Genuine Emerald and Sterling Silver Stacking Ring,
Andrew 12" The Peach Jackalope Squishmallow,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
❣UNIQUE!/ TORQOUISE 925SS RING SZ7❤,
- bodycon maxi dresses
- Banana Republic men dark gray classic fit wool dress pants 33x34
- Womens Mephisto Match Black Nubuck Comfort Oxford Walking Shoes US 8.5 EUR 6
- Xbox 360 console 320GB
- Megahome 4 liter Glass Carafe
- NAO by Lladro Girl With Flower Basket On A Windy Day Figurine 1988
- Lug boxer weekender bag
- Victoria secret pink womens sparkle bling embellishments jacket hoodie shirt xs
Build a bear nwt pink frog,
|Blue Sapphire & white topaz rings size 9||1.2538||Fox Proframe LC Motocross Chest Protector,||Vermeil STER L Chrysoberyl Ring 6,|