U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
nikon n60 digital camera,
Brazil Playskool Tec Toy Teddy Ruxpin 1985,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Balanced body functional footprints,
- Athleta Metro Downtown Activewear Shorts Heather Gray
- Gold micro inlaid zircon calabash necklace niche light luxury Fulu clavicle
- Bath and Body Works Gingham Love Set
- Dark Mink Fur Eyeglass Sunglass Case
- Jordan 1 low gold
- Leon Kennedy Funko Pop
- Vintage Bulova Quartz 92L78 Watch Women
- Nike eyeglasses eye glasses frames 7083 UF 401 56-13-140
- Spider Man Pocket Sweatshirt, Parker 2001 shirt, Peter Parker Sweater
- Miss Me Jeans- size 31
Andie - The Tulum - Ribbed,
|Sophia Webster Mini Butterfly Welly||1.2538||Air Jordan 13 Retro White Hyper Royal Black - 414571-117,||Caedyn squishmallow hugmee,|