U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ecco Yucatan Offroad Velcro Strap Men’s Tan Sandals / Size EU 43 - US 9-9.5,
Keen Newport H2 Mens 8 US Red Hiking Water Shoes Sandals,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
American Apparel lined classic trenchcoat 42L,
- 2019 Topps Chrome Update Series FERNANDO TATIS JR #54 PINK REFRACTOR PSA 9 MINT
- Little sleepies mama saphire set
- 2 Venus Esterbrook full boxes of pencils
- Build-A-Bear umbreon
- Men's The North Face Thermoball Eco Hoodie Puffer Jacket - S
- SOMETHING NAVY Women's Large Brown Pink Colorblock Striped Sweater Crew Neck
- NEW Ultimate Hatchet Toss Game Indoor and Outdoor
Adidas NMD_R1 Footwear White/Footwear White/Rose,
|Rare Womens Nike Shox NZ Triple Whote Silver||1.2538||148 NBA HOOPS Rookies,||Nunn Bush Men's Comfort Outdoor Rio Grande Closed Toe Fisherman Sandal Brown 12,|