U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Onkyo SKW-791 Powered subwoofer,
Premier Acoustic PA-6C center channel speaker,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Womens 2012 Nike Dunk Sky High Suede "Total Crimson" Wedge Sneakers size 7.5,
- UGG Australia Tan/Brown Bailey Button Sheepskin Boots Size 8
- ✨925 1CT SIZE 6 NATURAL OPAL PRINCESS CZ
- Funko POP!: Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary - "The People Mover" Collection
- Unisex JHats Jacobson Straw Western Cowboy Hat OSFM Brown & Tan Summer
- WARCRAFT TICHONDRIUS NETHREZIM DREADLORD
- Transformers War For Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Paradron Medics 2 Pack
Ultimatee Ears Portable Bluetooth Speake,
|Zatoichi Blind Swordsman Display Prop Sword||1.2538||WOMEN'S NIKE AIR FORCE 1 PIXEL SE ANIMAL CASUAL SHOES,||Orca Agate Crystal Sphere with Druzy,|