U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWOT BHLDN Anthropologie Sam Edelman Scarlette Modern Ivory Heels Sz 7.5,
Vintage superman comic,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Unisex Handmade Botswana Agate Gem 925 Pendant Necklace,
- Central Hydraulics Portable Puller 4 Ton with Case
- Dress Suit Beige and Brown Size 4/6 Vintage Homemaid
- Lululemon Groove Super-High-Rise Flared Pant Nulu French Press Size 14
- ON HOLD - Huion HS611 large creative pen tablet
- Ren & Stimpy Show: Veediots (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1993) CIB
- Dr Martens Juniors 1460 Boots
- Seven Disney Nuimo Outfit Bundle
LL Bean Reddish brown men's Slip On penny loafer Shoes Size 11.5 OVJ16,
|Reserved For Brian Tom Bundle||1.2538||Walter Koenig signed photo certificate of authenticity,||Leather boat shoes for men size 8.5 - dark brown,|