U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Beading-Jewelry Making Craft Bulk Lot- Goodies!,
ANNA GRIFFIN CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FRAMES & SENTIMENTS SET OF 4 NEW!! #2 F71,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Jeffrey Campbell Dominique Black leather platform heels,
- Mens Nike React Element 55 SE Grey Volt GREY VOLT/SILVER METALLIC/WHITE Sz 10.5
- Xbox one series S console
- LEGO Creator 3-in-1: Caravan Family Holiday NEW!
- Japan import Pokemon stadium 1 and 2 for n64
- EUC IRREGULAR CHOICE Size 38 or 7 to 7.5
- 9.5 Men; 11 Women - Jordan 13s
- My little pony, Love Melody, Tooth Baby
- Dog Sweater sz Large each $40
- Full sheet set
- Nintendo switch games Bundle 5 games
- Pandora Pink Ballerina Shoes Dangle Charm
- Athleta Brooklyn Textured Lined Jogger in Camo Olive Size 4P
White Grey Black NWT Nike Air Max 270 Women's Size 8, Mens size 6.5,
|NWOT BHLDN Anthropologie Vicenza Mandi Gold Glitter Heels Sz 6||1.2538||LK Bennett Size 7.5 Clarissa Gold Metallic Rope Wedge Sandals,||Sunset counted cross stitch the great American west,|