U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New Dino Elucia Silk Dress Sz 6 Girl,
Napier Vintage Sterling Silver Clip Earrings,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lanvin Sugar Bag,
- Damn Gina Sweatshirt, white
- Seven For All Mankind Flare Jeans Size 27
- Lululemon Go Wild Large Utility Tote Black
- The North Face Apex Bionic
- Vintage 1999 Swatch watch Originals Porte-Jarretelles GK316 Needs battery
- Solid Gold 14Karat Yellow Gold Cute Yoda Stud Earring
- Halston Diamond Quartz Watch 001-2035 Japan HA2094
- N Scale train engine model
- Lego Robotics mindstorms eduation kit
- Cherry Shaped Basket New resin wicker circo
- Graco® Blossom™ 6-in-1 Convertible Highchair in Studio
*Brand New with tags* Black Telfar bag (small),
|Waterproof Dry Bag - Fully Submersible 1pk or 3pk Ultra Ligh||1.2538||Tory Burch Clutch Purse,||Vintage Kentucky Derby Hat, Cloche Bucket Flapper church Hat,|