U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage late 1990s Winnie the Pooh and Friends 4 piece Canister set Christmas,
Rae Dunn OG cani set with MC,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Necklace ONLY sabika,
- Taylor Swift 2018 Reputation rare long Sleeve tour double sided tee shirt small
- Zach Wilson HGA 9.0 Seasons Greetings SP
- NECA - Batman (1989) Batman Grapnel Prop Replica
- Ice Breaker Merino Wool Quarter Zip Pullover Base-layer
- Anna dress
- Loungefly Los Angeles Dodgers Backpack
- Nike React WR low ISPA men's size 6
- BATH AND BODY WORKS - PERFUME BUNDLE
- TOMS Traveler Women SYDNEY Matte Black Cats Eyes Sunglasses Bottle Green Lens
- My melody
- Engineered warmth jogger mens small
Fabletics Velour Tunic NWT,
|Shiseido Foundation Makeup Lifting Natural Fair Ivory I40 Korean Skincare||1.2538||Monster high Boo Riginal Dolls Set Of 4,||IMAGE Solar Wind Chimes Color Changing LED Light Waterproof Crystal Ball Lamp,|