U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
ASRV Reverse Knit Hoodie V2,
Barbie S.O.S. So In Style- Stylin Hair Kara Doll,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lego Duplo battery powered locomotive and train car base,
- Two-Face Mezco One 12 figure
- Vintage Lands End Aztec Fleece Jacket Medium
- EUC Aster Deep Red Mary Jane Shoes Size 24 8
- Peachybbies Bubble Bath Slime RARE includes activator pen and wristband
- Darth Revan Force FX Elite Lightsaber
- Very Large Thick Glass Leaf Maple Leaf Serving Bowl Fruit Bowl Salad Bowl
- SS TRIBAL TURQ. NAJA PEN/ SS BALL CHAIN/ SS SIGN ARROW EARS
- Fawn design Mini
LEGO Star Wars: Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack (9488),
|Bath & Body Works Scrub Bundle||1.2538||Barbie S.O.S. So In Style Courtney Doll,||LEGO Star Wars 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina,|