U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Graduated Silver Bead Necklace,
Disney fully restored special collectors edition the little mermaid,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Necklace Wizard of Oz,
- Florence makeup bundle!
- Falllout Merch Bundle
- elsa lamb squishmallow
- Marc Jacobs Decadence 3.3oz eau de parfum
- MOTU Eternia Lion Tower Arms System
- Patagonia Blue Porch Song Dress
- Retro vintage antique women ladies metal frame perfume bottle evening bag
- Michael Kors Charlotte Large Logo and Leather Top-Zip Tote Bag Coral Reef Multi
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless headphones
- Deandre Ayton Select Tri Color rookie
- Supreme Shirt(Medium) FREE SHIPPING
- Rae Dunn Lemonade Pitcher OG dimples make and offer
Vintage Hand Stamped Initial "N" Solid Pewter Pendant Genuine Leather Necklace,
|Titanic VHS (SEALED NEW)||1.2538||Bambi: 55th Anniversary Walt Disney's Masterpiece (VHS, Limited Edition) RARE,||Factory Sealed The Night of the Generals Vhs,|