U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Genuine Jade pendant,
Overstuffed Papasan Lounge Chair with Swivel Attachment,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
HOKA WOMEN'S BONDI 7,
- Frye Carson Firebird Pink Leather Zip Cowgirl Boots Girl Sz 4
- Handcrafted Bamboo Latern Table Lamp 15"
- Lululemon White Shorts
- Lululemon Run Times Bra, 36DD
- Ralph Lauren polo jeans company sunglasses
- Metal Energy Holo Neo Genesis 1st Edition
- James Madison gold dollar coin
- Nike romper
- Versace eyeglasses eye glasses frames 3001 138 54-18-140
Lilly Pulitzer Lux Hallie Lace Up Leather Sneakers in Gold Metallic Rhinestone,
|SIZE 6.5 WOMENS NIKE ZOOM 2K TEKNO / WHITE / BLACK||1.2538||Ieena for Mac Duggal Bustier Trumpet Gown,||4Y | 6 WOMEN'S NIKE AIR PRESTO EXTREME BLACK GOLD WHITE,|