U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Creuset utensil crock 2.4 liters,
Full Send hoodie,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Darc Sport NFGU hoodie L,
- True Heart 20th Anniversary Care Bears
- Jada fast and the furious
- Magical Blanket
- Lego Ideas Pop Up Book 21315
- Air Jordan Retro 8 'Playoff'
- Christopher Morel 1st bowman green shimmer refracter /99
- Free People Embellished Cargo Pants Size 0
- Samsung galaxy A12 (2022) AT&T PREAPAID NOT UNLOCKED
- Zoom lens nikon mount
Supreme 3m logo zip up hood,
|Deeper Connect Pico||1.2538||Rae Dunn Black Cage Umbrella Stand,||Rae Dunn Baby OATS Canister,|