U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Oakley Flak XS glasses,
Retro Rectangle Sunglasses gucci,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Shaohua (Myethos) Anime Figure + Wall Scroll,
- Rockport Men’s World Tour Classic Sand Nubuck Leather Walking Shoes US 11
- Anna Ava Black Necklace & Free Gift: Earrings
- Anthropologie Women’s Maeve Tweed Dress Suit- Size 10
- Joah Brown Scallop Scrunch Leggings grey
- Tom Classic Navy Rugged Canvas
- Pokemon XY Kanto Power Collection Set
- Ryobi 6.1 Amp Corded Jig Saw
- Vintage Round Italian Colorful Hand Painted Ceramic Majolica Fruit Platter $350
- Jamie Kay ribbed socks 1-2 yr oak Meadow hat size large
1974 Popeye & Olive Oyl Puff Magnets Lot of 3,
|New Cheap Polarized Fashion Sunglasses||1.2538||Starbucks 24 oz studded UGA tumbler and UGA coffee mug,||RESERVED FOR SHAN331 ONLY,|