U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Los Angeles Dodgers Vintage Hat Cap 59Fifty Fitted Size 7 1/2 New Era White,
Vintage LUCCHESE SAN ANTONIO GOAT LEATHER CHERRY WESTERN Mens BOOTS 10.5D,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
UGG NEUMEL HIGH MOC MEN'S CHUKKA BOOTS IN BLACK SZ 9,
- Vintage Tony Lama Cowboy Boots Leather Stitched 9.5D Style 6619 Western Ranch
- 20 Topps Pokemon cards
- Custom handmade sparky yeti squishy plush clip kawaii cute heart cheeks
- Antique Soldiers Bust Brooch 12k Yellow Gold Glass Enamel Portrait 1800s Pin
- Special preview bundle
- La Blanca Island Goddess Tie Up Swimsuit
- Antique Bakelite Pumpkin Orange Bangle
- Tommy Bahama Womens One-piece Vneck Swimsuit Blue Size 12
- Funko Pop! Kakashi Perfect Susano’o #1015 Hot Topic Exclusive IN HAND MINT
- 2010 Brian Dawkins Signed Game Issued Je
MNWKA Mishka Screaming Skull New Era snapback hat,
|Vintage Camo Luigi hat||1.2538||Southeast San Diego Padres Snapback Trucker Hat,||Dr. Martens 1460 Pascal Hogarth Reniassance Boots,|