U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
92-95 Honda Civic D16z6 Throttle Body,
Dr. Marten Callum sz 8M / 9W Canvas 3 eye shoes Black,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Victorias Secret Sport boot cut yoga pants,
- Y2K Black Dragon Yin Yang Skull Short Sleeve Cybercore Grunge T-Shirt
- New- Anthropologie cocktail purple dress size 4
- JOHN VARVATOS USA Dark Wash Straight Leg Jean Size 34 LG button fly distressed
- NWT New Consuela Dylan Downtown Crossbody Bag
- Prada Black Puffer Mid Length Jacket Coat
- Depsi yellow bikini set size large
- Nintendo Switch Online Controllers NES
- zara new pants sz 4/5 y
- Wireless Printer - Canon Pixma TS3122
- Anuschka Blue Hand Painted Leather Crossbody Shoulder Bag & Wallet Tote Hobo
|Lululemon Groove Pant Black Size 6. Grea||1.2538||Kyb shock absorber,||Fabletics Maj Washed Tricot Pant,|