U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nolan Miller Black 100% Wool Beaded Embellished Single Breasted Blazer Size 12,
UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON Wool Blend Houndstooth Blazer WOMEN'S 6 Made in Italy,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
7 For All Mankind Austyn Relaxed Straight Leg Denim Jeans Men's size 33,
- Lovely Black Horse Wind Chime
- Funko Pop Mew 10 inch pokemon
- Corey Taylor Autographed 11x14 Photo BAS COA
- Sasha Banks Limited Edition Autographed WWE NXT Champion Photo Poster
- 4 Towle crystal Majesty Water Glasses 8.5" cut crystal lines wine goblets 1982
- White American Eagle Jean Jacket
- Vtg Marmot Womens Gore Tex Ski Jacket Sz M Ivory
- Coach shoes sneakers
- Swirly Machine
- Nike Rosherun Roshe Run Print Men 10.5 NEW Chilling Red Dp Ryl Bl 655206-640 NIB
Cypress Hill cartoon blunt 1992 vintage t-shirt size xl,
|Floral Blazer by Lauren Conrad Size 16||1.2538||7 For All Mankind Men's A Style Distressed Jeans,||Chico's Glam Shantal Jacket Black Textured Silver Square Studs Blazer Size XL,|