U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Levi's 501xx Men's Jeans 42x30 gray,
LL Bean Plaid Patchwork Quilt Blazer,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rock Revival jeans men 34x32,
- Hermès - Eau des Merveilles
- Cole Haan Collection Brown Slingback Heels
- Group of 11 Sprogz
- AW515 Water Pump Dodge Plymouth 6 cyl 1957-59 Dodge Truck 1961-62
- Oliver 5" Leather & Mesh Women's Steel Toe Sneakers, Black & Blue (OL21112)
- Pearl Distressed Denim Jacket
- BTS PTD Las Vegas MGM Exclusive Hotel Photocard Seokjin
- Babies R Us Disney Baby Monsters Inc Sulley Changing Pad Cover Pixar
- Ray Ban Blaze Pink Mirror Gold Sunglasse
- Lululemon White Crop Hooded Jacket with Mesh Sleeves
- Puma Wild Rider Animal Crossing Mens 13us
- Lacoste men sweat suite
Bonobos The Blue Jean straight leg jeans sz 30/32,
|NWOT Victoria’s Secret Faux Fur Full Zip Sequins Hoodie SZ Large in Purple Faux||1.2538||Rhodium plated Sterling Silver 925 Ring with Enamel Covering,||Alnanni by Donny Brook Vintage Vest,|