U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Steering Angle Sensor For Subaru 2009-2013,
Chevy Silverado 4.8 5.3 6.0 6.2 Chevy avalanche Chevy suburban Chevy Tahoe Silve,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Loungefly nightmare before cheistmas wallet,
- Beaufort bonnet company night nights
- Toms Lexie Multi Woven Sandals Size 7.5 Denim Strap
- Madewell Oversized Bandana
- Champion x Sesame Street The Count Character Tee
- Mulla Sadra: The Elixir of the Gnostics, parallel English-Arabic text, 2003 NEW
- Portmerion Botanic Garden Santa Claus Christmas Holiday 13" Cookie Jar in Box
- Zion Williamson Rookie card PSA 9
- ** KNG Toys Bundle **Hasbro Marvel Knights Marvel Legends Man-Thing Series Blade
- STUNNING GARNET & STERLING SILVER
- Xbox One Controller Phantom Black
Loungefly Villains Pastel Print Backpack,
|1982 To 1985 Toyota Celica Gt Seat Belts And Buckles||1.2538||nwt Coach Tammie Shoulder Bag In Colorblock,||Katsuki Bakugo bundle,|