U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Michael Kors Acorn Large Shoulder Bag,
Louis Vuitton Confidential Bracelet Size 15,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
James Avery Double Bangle Retired Hammered Bracelet,
- Atlanta braves olympic pack fitted 7 5/8
- 5 Ipad lot
- The North Face Jacket Womens Large Black Puffer
- adidas pants
- Set of 2 Wood Block Wall Shelf Walnut and white - Threshold™
- Lululemon Love Crew Tee
- Native American 21” Porcelain Doll Original Traditions Doll Collection .
- Marvel Legends Spiderman 2099 Sandman wave
- Dior Prestige la micro-huile de rose
- Nintendo 64 Console w/ game
- Andre Assous Fawn Suede Boots - Made in Italy
- Osea Blemish Balm NEW!
Men's Adidas Stan Smith Primeblue White/Blue FX5591 Size 8.5,
|Telfar small Bag||1.2538||James Avery Charm Bracelet,||Brand New LOT of 20 LampWorks Glass Beads Stretch Bracelets,|