U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Target Fall Edit Earthwnware Texture Vase,
Five Safari Animal Party Gold and Glass Favors,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Bovano Enamel Trinket Dish,
- Dooney and Bourke sachtel purse
- 2 lot Unisex Perfumes F**KING FABULOUS
- Patched Rivets Steampunk Copper Brown Art Pottery Vase Theresa Slaughter signed
- Prada Re-Edition 2000 Re-Nylon Mini Bag
- Overlord LN 1-4,7
- PNY Quadro T400
- Woven fringed fuzzy throw shawl soft cream brown large rectangular
- Newest Fashion Multiple Colors PC Frame Unisex UV400 Sunglasses
- The Wedding Wreath
- Madewell The Transport Tote in English Saddle
- Queen Nightmare Before Christmas bed set
- Mini Canvas Crossbody Bag
Anthropologie girls from savoy raveneli blouse shells tie front silk size 6,
|Set of 3!Silver Holographic Sequin Loungefly Backpack&Wallet&Ears||1.2538||NWT - Nordstrom OPEN EDIT Long Sleeve Black Button Blouse,||Reserved for BRANDI HARLINE.. CUSTOM ORDER,|