U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Louis Vuitton mini speedy HL,
LPA Midi Open Back Sweater Dress,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
The scarlet witch Loungefly scarlet wanda backpack,
- Cole Haan Hand Bag
- Shibori kortni jeane large ruffle around top EUC
- Vintage Apothecary Jar Made in Belgium Strawberry Design
- SEALED Copy The King & I Faith Evans & The Notorious B.I.G double album
- ja morant jersey vancouver grizzlies XL
- Milwaukee M12 Fuel Brushless Hackzall Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- 2009 SP authentic Tom Brady
- ASUS ROG Swift 360Hz
- 11 Femme Fatales Magazines From 90's
- Polo Sport Ralph Lauren Jeans
RAQUEL ALLEGRA Black Midi Tank Dress Size Small Cotton LBD,
|ZARA Midi Floral Green Blue Straight Square Neck Smocked Back 100% Cotton Dress||1.2538||J. Crew S ivory scoop neck tunic sweater,||Gucci HandBag,|