U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Left Apple Airpod Pro,
j crew olive green crewneck long sleeve sweater,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Free People Baltic FairIsle Balloon Sleeve Sweater Size XS,
- 2011 US Mint Uncirculated Coin Set P and D Mint marks
- Nike Jordan Flight Flex Trainer Sneakers 654268 Sport Blue/Red Men’s Size 11.5
- KALEB'S MILWAUKEE FOUR PACK TORPEDO LEVELS
- New VS VERY SEXY Embroidered & Mesh Cheeky Panty Medium
- Warriors Klay Thompson Classic Edition Year Zero Swingman Jersey
- Twisted X womens Boots Size 11
- Final fantasy 6 VI tina branford trading arts figure
- Vintage Empty Army Amo Can 60MM W/Fuze PD M935 Tall
Louis Vuitton Retiro Monogram PM,
|PINK Michigan sweater||1.2538||Louis Vuitton Mini Speedy Authentic,||PAIGE Caelan Ribbed Midi Dress Cutout,|