U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lululemon City Sweat Mens Joggers Heathered Grey - Medium,
Wilson Hyper Hammer Hybrid 6 Oversize 110 head 4 3/8 Tennis Racquet Pro Staff,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Wimbledon President Pro Black Tennis Racquet with case Dynamic 4 5/8 Roland Garr,
- FABULOUS 10k SOLID WHITE GOLD AND DIAMOND PENDANT NECKLACE
- Burton Snowboard Boots women's size 6.5 excellent condition
- Nike Air More Uptempo 'White Varsity Red' 2021 921948-102 Men's 8.5 New No Lid
- Minnehaha by David Wright American Indian Women plate collection 2 pc
- 1953 Coronation Handkerchief, Queen Elizabeth II, Royal Hankie, Windsor Castle,
- Christmas Toy Cartoon Animal Doll Plush Snap Ring Wrist Band Decoration Pat Ring
- Starbucks Been There Series Stainless Bottle 16oz
- Botkier NYC Leather Studded Tote
Wilson bag with tennis rackets,
|HEAD tennis racquet bag||1.2538||Nike Tech Fleece Joggers / Nike Sweatpan,||Morphe 35S Sweet Oasis,|